Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021: High Court of Orissa has released a notification for the recruitment to the post of Junior Stenographer in Group-‘C’. The online application process will be available from 5 August 2021 to 4 September 2021. Eligible and interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply from the link given in the article or from official website orissahighcourt.nic.in from 5 August 2021 to 4 September 2021. For more details check the official website. But it has been started.
Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021 Details
Organization Name – High Court of Orissa
Post Name – Junior Stenographer
Total Vacancies – 29
Date – 3 August 2021 Application Last Date – 4 September 2021
Application Mode – Online
Selection Process – Qualifying Test in English Subject, Computer Application Test, Skill Test
Category- Government Jobs
Job Location- Odisha
Official Site- orissahighcourt.nic.in
Orissa High Court Junior Stenographer Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field. Check notification for more details.
Age Limit (01.08.2021)
- Age limit should be 21 to 32 years. See notification for detailed information.
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Computer Application Test / Skill Test.
- Candidates need to make the payment of Rs.500 through Online Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Orissa High Court Recruitment 2021 How to Apply Online?
- To apply online click on the link given below or visit the official website.
- Register by creating new candidate name and password.
- After that go to the login page.
- Complete the application form by filling all the details asked for.
- Fill in the credentials , email address , phone number , education qualification and other contact details.
- Upload the signature , photograph and required certificates.
- Finally pay the application fee and submit before the last date.
- Candidates save the printout of the application form for future reference.
- Selected candidates will get salary of Rs.25,500 – Rs.81,100/- in Level-7