UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021, UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana, Kanya Sumangala Yojana, UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Registration, Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021, UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021, UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana, Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021, UP CM Kanya Sumangala Yojana, Kanya Sumangala Yojana How Apply Online
UP today by the State Government Sumangala Plan 2021 (UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021) that went up | This scheme will be launched by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on October 11.
For the bright future of daughters, Yogi government has started the official portal of UP Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana for pilot test on 17th September. Through this portal you can apply online for Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
A budget of about Rs 1200 crore has also been kept by the state government for the UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana in the current financial year . The main objective of starting this scheme is to improve the health education level of women.
Eligibility for UP Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021
- Only maximum two daughters of the family will get the benefit of this scheme.
- The applicant’s family should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The family annual income should be less than Rs.3 lakhs from all the sources together.
- If a family has adopted a daughter, then that family can also take advantage of this scheme.
- If a woman gives birth to twin daughters, then along with those two daughters, the third daughter can also take advantage of this scheme.
- You have to apply for this scheme within 6 months of the birth of the daughter.
- If you apply after 6 months after the birth of the daughter.
- So you will not be able to take advantage of this scheme.
UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021- Required Documents
- Permanent Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Joint Family Photograph
- Annual Family Income Certificate
- Daughter’s new photo (Girl Child Latest Photograph)
UP Sarkari Yojana 2021 :- Click here read about other new government schemes of Uttar Pradesh.
Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Yojana Benifits
- The daughters who were born on or after 01-04-2019 will be given the first installment of Rs 2000.
- If the daughter is born on or after 01-04-2018, then she will be given the second installment of 1000 rupees after complete vaccination of the girl child up to 1 year.
- The third installment of Rs 2000 will be given at the time of daughter’s admission in first class
- The fourth installment of 2000 rupees will be given after being in the sixth grade
- The fifth installment of 3000 rupees will be given directly in his bank account when he is in ninth standard.
- For graduation, when the girl will enter the diploma course of 2 years or more duration, then the sixth installment of Rs 5000 will be given.
- The seventh installment will be given at the time of marriage of the girl, about whose amount no information has been received yet.
- A total amount of 15000 rupees will be provided to the daughters through the UP Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021.
How to Apply Online for UP Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- To apply, you have to visit the official website of UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
- Click here to go to the website.
- Or you can also visit https://mksy.up.gov.in/ .
- After this you will have a page like this.
- If you have already registered then you can login by entering your username and password.
- If you are doing this registration for new registration for UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
- Then you have to click on I Agree (I agree) .
- After that click on Continue.
- After this, the UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana registration form will open with you.
- Fill all the information asked in the form such as applicant’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, etc. correctly.
- After that click on Send OTP as shown in the picture.
- In this way you can apply online for UP Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
For any other information and assistance, you can click Here .