UP Banking Sakhi Yojana Registration | BC Sakhi Yojana Online Registration | UP Banking Sakhi Scheme Online Form
BC Sakhi Yojana has been started by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath ji on 22 May 2020 to benefit the women of the state. Under this scheme, the women of the state will be provided employment opportunities by the state government. Under this scheme, the Uttar Pradesh government has decided to deploy Banking Correspondent Sakhi in rural areas. Now rural people will not have to travel to the bank as “Sakhi” will deliver money at home. Come, today we are going to provide you all the information related to this Uttar Pradesh Banking Sakhi Scheme through this article, so read our article till the end.
UP Banking Sakhi Yojana
The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh has said that under the UP Banking Sakhi Yojana , women of rural areas will now do banking services and money transactions at people’s homes through digital mode. Due to which rural people will also get facilities and women will also get employment. New UP Banking Correspondent Sakhi Yojana will help rural women to work for earning. These women (Banking Correspondent Sakhi) will be given an amount of Rs 4 thousand per month by the government for 6 months. Apart from this, women will also get commission on transactions from the bank. Due to which their income will be fixed every month.
Sakhi Yojana was started to provide banking facilities to the rural citizens of the state . Under this scheme, the facilities related to the bank will be delivered to the homes of every rural citizen. This work will be done by BC Sakhi. In the first phase, BC Sakhi scheme is being deployed in 640 out of 682 gram panchayats under this scheme. After that they will be provided training. Under this scheme in each village, one woman will be trained as BC Sakhi. Which will provide bank related facilities to the citizens of the village.
- Under this scheme, 6 days training will also be provided by Rural Self Employment Training Institute. After which all the identified women will have to appear in the examination. After the examination, women will be provided with a certificate and after receiving the certificate, they will be able to go to the village and provide banking facilities.
- A batch of 30 women has been formed to provide training under this scheme. During the training, women will also be told about other banking related software. Along with this, information about running ATM, Google etc. will also be provided in the phone.
- Women will be provided ₹4000 per month under BC Sakhi Yojana . They will also be given incentive money for doing good work. A stipend will also be provided to the women belonging to the group. Through this scheme the women of the state will become self-reliant.
Sakhi Yojana Uttar Pradesh Highlights
|scheme name||BC Sakhi Scheme|
|started by||By Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath|
|launch date||on 22 May 2020|
|an objective||Providing employment|
Purpose of BC Sakhi Scheme
Door to door banking services will be provided in rural areas through BC Sakhi Yojana. So that people will get the benefit of getting banking facility sitting at home and this will also generate employment opportunities for many women.
Uttar Pradesh BC Sakhi Yojana January Update
As you all know that under the BC Sakhi scheme , banking facilities will be provided to rural areas through Banking Sakhis. So that the transaction will be easy. For this scheme, 58,000 banking sakhis will be deployed in rural areas. These Sakhis will be provided ₹4000 per month by the Rural Livelihood Mission for 6 months and necessary equipment will also be provided. A loan of ₹ 75000 will also be provided to these banking friends to buy hardware. The selection process of Banking Sakhi for rural area has started by the Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission. This selection will be done through training. The training program has also started under BC Sakhi Yojana . This training is being done by Rural Self Employment Institute.
Under this scheme, women will be tested after 6 days of training. Women who will pass this exam will get a chance to work as Banking Sakhi. If the woman fails in this test, then arrangements will be made to send the second number woman for training.
BC Sakhi Scheme Online Training and Deployment
Under Sakhi Yojana , the Uttar Pradesh government has decided to appoint women to provide banking facilities in rural areas . 56,875 candidates have been selected in the first phase of this scheme. Under this scheme, the training will start from 15th December 2020. After the training, the candidate will be posted at the workplace after the online examination and police verification. It has been instructed by the Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath that training of the candidates should be done at the earliest and they should be posted at the work place. So that banking facilities are available in rural areas as soon as possible.
- Many women will get employment opportunities through BC Sakhi Yojana . It was informed by Chief Secretary Shri Manoj Kumar Singh that one candidate from each Gram Panchayat has been shortlisted. These shortlisted candidates will be given training first and then an online test will be conducted by IIBF for certification.
- If the candidate is not able to pass the examination, his/her name will be sent to the waiting list and they will be sent for training. After the certification, the police verification of the candidate will be done and after that they will be posted at the workplace. Under the BC Sakhi scheme, a Dependent of ₹ 4000 per month will also be available for 6 months.
BC Sakhi Scheme December Update
Employment opportunities will be provided to the women of the state through BC Sakhi Yojana and banking facilities will be provided to rural areas. Under this scheme, Uttar Pradesh Chief Secretary Navneet Sehgal ji has informed that BC Sakhi scheme has been started and in the first phase of this scheme, every 58000 female candidates have been selected. These women are being provided training after which they will be posted in rural areas as Correspondent Sakhi . The purpose of starting the BC Sakhi scheme is also to provide employment opportunities in the state.
It was also told by Shri Navneet Sehgal ji that Uttar Pradesh is the first state in the country where any such scheme has been started to provide employment to women. It was also told by him that continuous efforts are being made by the government to empower women and more than 8.18 lakh units are working by the government to accelerate economic activities and to increase employment opportunities.
UP BC Sakhi Yojana selection of 58 thousand women
Banking facilities are being made available in rural areas through this scheme. Only women can work under this scheme. Many women in the state have applied under this scheme. 58 thousand women have been selected by the Uttar Pradesh government under the BC Sakhi scheme . Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has instructed women to be trained and posted at the workplace and he has also said that through this scheme women will get employment at the village level. BC Sakhi will do her work from the Panchayat Bhawan. Bank facilities will reach the rural people through this scheme.
BC Sakhi Scheme Mobile App
The Sakhi App has been inaugurated on 16 August 2020 by Textiles and Women and Child Development Minister Smriti Irani through video conferencing from Amethi district. On this occasion, 151 Anganwadi Centers of Amethi district have been developed into Utkarsh Anganwadi Centers. Through this app Anganwadi will be able to provide facilities covered under BC Sakhi Yojana . These Anganwadi Centers have been converted into Utkarsh Anganwadi Centers by Boston Consulting Group.
BC Sakhi Scheme
Boston Consulting Group will provide these Anganwadi centers with all the important information from the Sakhi app. So that the facilities of Anganwadi BC Sakhi Yojana will be able to provide door-to-door access to the people. Smriti Irani also informed that 500 more Anganwadi centers will be converted into Utkarsh Anganwadi centers in the coming 1 year. There are 1 thousand 943 Anganwadi centers in Amethi district. Out of which 151 Anganwadi centers have been developed into Utkarsh Anganwadi Center in the first phase. Out of which 30 in Jagdishpur, 30 in Tolai block, 12 in Bahadurpur block, 11 in Bhedua, 11 in Singhpur block, 10 in Amethi Bazar Shukla, 10 in Gauriganj, 10 in Musafirkhana, 10 in Har block of Shahgarh, and in Bhadar block. 06 Anganwadi centers have been developed into Utkarsh Anganwadi centres.
Salary to be given under BC Sakhi Scheme
- Under the BC Sakhi scheme, ₹4000 per month will be given for the first 6 months.
- ₹ 50000 will be given separately for buying a banking device.
- Apart from this a commission will also be provided for banking operations.
- Earnings will be done through that commission after completion of 6 months.
BC Sakhi Scheme New Update
The Uttar Pradesh government has extended the date to apply online under this scheme . The last date to apply online under this scheme has been extended from 31st July to 17th August 2020. The interested beneficiary women of the state have been left to apply online under this scheme and if she wants to take advantage of this scheme, then she can apply under this scheme by 17 August 2020 and the candidates who have applied will get the result of the selection. Now you have to wait till August 17.
UP Banking Sakhi
Now banking is being provided to the people sitting at home. Under this scheme, the women who will be provided employment, they will go from house to house in rural areas, give all the facilities related to the bank like take money, give information etc. to the people. The purpose of UP Banking Sakhi Yojana is to provide employment to women and reduce the stress of the bank account holder. Now the people of the state will not have to stand in lines in the bank.
Key facts of Uttar Pradesh Banking Sakhi
- Under this scheme, employment opportunities will be provided to the rural women of Uttar Pradesh.
- Under Uttar Pradesh Banking Sakhi Yojana , employment will be provided to about 58 thousand women.
- The women selected by the government under this scheme will get a job and for the next 6 months, an amount of Rs 4000 per month will be given as salary.
- An assistance amount of Rs 50000 will be given to each bank sakhi for buying a digital device.
- Banks will provide them commission on every transaction done through digital mode to ensure assured guaranteed monthly income.
- The responsibility of these women is to make people aware of banking by going from village to village. Not only this, the villagers will also do the necessary work related to the bank sitting at home.
- It will cost a total of Rs 74 thousand to prepare a Banking Correspondent Sakhi . An incentive amount of six months will be given so that women do not leave this work due to financial difficulties.
- Women belonging to rural areas will get priority to provide banking services to the people at their doorstep.
- All women have to apply to get employment under this scheme.
Implementation of BC Sakhi Yojana
218.49 crore to around 35,938 Self Help Groups (SHGs) for implementing the UP Banking Correspondent Sakhi Yojana. This amount has been released on 22 May 2020 under the National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM). This fund will help women working in NGOs that are producing masks, plates, spices and doing sewing/crafting work. Today is the last date to apply for Uttar Pradesh BC Sakhi 31 July 2020, the candidates who want to apply should apply as soon as possible.
Work of UP BC Sakhi Yojana
- Jan Dhan Services
- providing loan to people
- loan recovery
- The main function of BC Sakhi is to get deposits and withdrawals done from door to door from the bank account.
- To provide services to the members of Self Help Groups.
Eligibility of BC Sakhi Scheme
- Under this scheme, women should be a native of Uttar Pradesh.
- Female applicant should be 10th pass.
- Women can understand banking services.
- Candidate women should be able to do money transactions.
- The woman appointed should have the understanding of operating an electronic device.
- Under the Uttar Pradesh Sakhi Yojana, those women will be appointed who can understand the working of banking and can read and write.
How to apply by downloading BC Sakhi Mobile App?
To apply under this scheme, the government has launched a mobile app, if the interested beneficiaries want to apply online, then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, the beneficiaries will have to opt for the Google Play Store of their Android mobile. BC Sakhi App has to be searched from the search bar of Google Play Store .
- After searching the app, you have to click on the link of the app and then you will have to downlaod the BC Sakhi App .
- The home page will open in front of you. After this you will have to enter your phone number. After that a 6 number OTP will come on your registered mobile number. You will have to enter the OTP.
- After entering the OTP, some guidelines will appear on your screen. You have to read all the guidelines carefully, after that click on Next.
- On clicking Next, you will be taken to a new page. First you have to click on Basic Profile, after that you will have to enter all the information asked. After entering the information, you save and submit.
- In the same way, you have to enter the information given in all the parts, after that you keep clicking on the submit button. And also if you do not click on the submit button then you will not be able to go to the next part. After this you will also have to upload all your requested documents.
- You will also have to answer some simple questions here, the answers to all the questions will be multiple choice. The questions will be simple which will be asked from Hindi Grammar, Mathematics, English.
- You will get a notification on the app’s message when the application process is over. Selected candidates or those who will not be selected will be informed through the app.
Through this article, we have provided you all the important information related to BC Sakhi Scheme . If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting the helpline number. The helpline number is 8005380270.