UP National Family Benefit Scheme Application | Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Application Form | Family Benefit Scheme Uttar Pradesh Application Status | UP Family Benefit Scheme Eligibility
National Family Benefit Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Aditya Nath to provide financial assistance to the poor families. Under this scheme, if the only earning head of a family of the state dies, then he will be provided financial assistance of Rs 30000 by the state government. assistance of Rs. 30,000 by the state government.) will be the social welfare Department of reputed ones.The State’s went with the task to run successfully in the state of Uttar Pradesh Kaiye today we through this article Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana all related information you Going to share with us, so read this article of ours till the end.
UP Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
Under this scheme, poor families of rural and urban areas of the state will be covered. Earlier, the government was being given compensation of Rs 20,000, which has been increased to Rs 30000 in the year 2013. The beneficiary of the poor family of the state who want to get help by the government under Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana , then they have to apply under this scheme. To get the benefit by the government, the beneficiary should have a bank account. Because by the UP government, you should have a bank account. The money will be transferred to the bank account itself.
Objective of National Family Benefit Scheme
As you know that the one who is the head of the family and he is the only person earning for the upkeep of the family, if he dies due to some reason, then his family has to run his livelihood after his death. Have to face a lot of difficulties. And his family has to face his financial needs, in view of all these problems, the state government has started the National Family Benefit Scheme, through this scheme, the families of the families of UP whose heads have died, their families can live well. To provide financial assistance of Rs. By getting money through this family benefit scheme , the beneficiary can live a good life. And can fulfill their financial needs.
Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Highlights
|scheme name||National Family Benefit Scheme|
|started by||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|beneficiary||poor families of the state|
|department||Social Welfare Department UP|
Benefits of UP Family Benefit Scheme
- Under this scheme, compensation of Rs 30000 will be provided by the government to the families living below the poverty line.
- The benefit of death assistance scheme will be given only to those poor families whose head has died due to some reason and there is no earner in their family.
- Family Benefit Scheme under has been benefiting a lot of families so far and so forth will also benefit many families this National Family Benefit Scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the poor families of rural and urban areas of Uttar Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, the lump sum amount will be deposited in the bank account of the applicant. Therefore the applicant should have his own bank account.
- Under the UP Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana , the amount given by the government will be provided to the applicant within 45 days from the application.
Eligibility of Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The benefit of the death assistance scheme will be given to only those families whose head has died and the age of the head will be between 18 to 60 years.
- Under the Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme , the annual income of the applicant’s family in urban areas should not exceed Rs 56,000 and the annual income of the family in rural areas should not exceed Rs 46000.
- The applicant family is living below poverty line.
Documents of UP Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
- applicant’s aadhar card
- identity card
- Address proof
- death certificate of chief’s death
- income certificate
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
- age certificate of head
- passport size photo
Guidelines for National Family Benefit Scheme
- All parts of the form will be filled in English.
- The applicant has to provide the national level bank account details.
- Cooperative bank account is not valid under National Family Scheme.
- Only income certificate issued from Tehsil level will be valid.
- The information filled by the applicant will be treated as true and if any error is found, the applicant will be responsible for the same.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to upload the photocopy of all the important documents while filling the application form.
- Death certificate issued only from recognized hospital, nagar panchayat or tehsil level will be valid.
- The photo signature of the beneficiary should not exceed 20 KB and should be in JPEG format.
- The identity card of the beneficiary, bank passbook, death certificate of the deceased, etc. in PDF format should not exceed 20 KV.
How to apply for National Family Benefit Scheme ?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under this Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme , then they should follow the method given below.
- The first applicant of the Department of Social Welfare Official Website will go on after the Kofisiyl website will bring up the home page.
- On this home page, you will see the option of “ New Registration ”. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this page you will see the registration form, you will have to fill all the information asked in this registration form like district, resident, applicant details, bank account details, details of the deceased etc.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the submit button. In this way your registration will be done very easily.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to choose the officer and district.
- Now you have to enter the password and captcha code
- After that you have to set on the button of login.
- In this way you will be able to login.
How to check Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme application status?
Beneficiaries who want to check the status of their application after applying, then follow the steps given below.
- First of all the beneficiaries have to go to the official website of Social Welfare Department. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of “ Application Form Status ”. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to select some information like district, account number, registration number. After that you have to click on the search button. After this, the status of your application will come in front of you.
District Wise Process to View Beneficiaries Details
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Social Welfare Department .
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link of district wise beneficiaries details .
- After this the list of districts will open in front of you.
- You have to click on your district.
- Now the list of Tehsil will open in front of you, you will have to click on your Tehsil.
- As soon as you click on the tehsil, the list of blocks will open in front of you. You have to select your block from it.
- After selecting the block you have to select your Panchayat.
- As soon as you select your Panchayat, the details of district wise beneficiaries will open in front of you.
Order Download Process
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Samaj Kalyan Parivar Benefit Yojana .
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of mandate .
- As soon as you click on this option a PDF file will open on your screen.
- The mandate can be seen in this PDF file.
- After that you have to click on the download option.
- In this way you will be able to download the mandate.
Through this article, we have provided you all the important information related to the National Transport Benefit Scheme. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting on toll free number. The toll free number is 18004190001.