Mazdoor Allowance Scheme Uttar Pradesh | Majdur Bhatta Yojana Online Apply | Mazdoor Allowance Scheme Form | Majdur Bhatta Yojana in Hindi | Yogi Mazdoor Yojana | UP Maintenance Scheme
There is a lockdown in Uttar Pradesh due to Corona virus infection. In this situation the workers of the state are not able to maintain themselves. The Uttar Pradesh Shramik Maintenance Scheme has been started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh for all such workers. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the workers of Uttar Pradesh to maintain themselves. Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to this scheme through this article. Such as what is Uttar Pradesh Shramik Bharan Poshan Yojana?, its benefits, features, purpose, eligibility, important documents, application process etc. So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to the Uttar Pradesh Shramik Maintenance Scheme, then you are requested to read this article of ours till the end.
Uttar Pradesh Shramik Maintenance Scheme
As you all know, it is difficult for all the workers to maintain themselves in the situation of lockdown. Therefore, the Uttar Pradesh Shramik Bharan Poshan Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Adityanath. Through this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 1000 will be provided to the workers of Uttar Pradesh. Along with this, help will also be provided to the workers of Uttar Pradesh through fertilizer money. Every registered laborer, boatman, rickshaw and trolley driver, handcart, khomcha, street vendors, palledar, confectioner, daily wage laborers etc. can apply through the Uttar Pradesh Shramik Maintenance Scheme.
- This amount will be sent directly to the beneficiary’s account through Direct Benefit Transfer. Apart from this, the government has also announced to provide free food grains to Antyodaya and eligible household card holders.
- All those card holders who do not have ration card can also get ration by getting the card made on priority basis.
UP Filling Nutrition Scheme Transferred Funds
Addressing the press conference, Hon’ble Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath told that various categories of laborers (rickshaw pullers, horsemen, street vendors, hawkers, construction workers, e-rickshaw drivers and porters) doing daily work should be given to the Chief Minister. So far, an amount of Rs 8,17,55,000 has been released under the maintenance scheme, in this sequence, an amount of ₹ 1000 has been distributed by the Uttar Pradesh government to the bank accounts of more than 11 lakh construction workers. Honorable Chief Minister held a video conference It was also told through the medium that more than 1.65 crore Antyodaya Yojana, MNREGA and Labor Department in the state.One month free ration is also being provided to the registered construction workers and daily wage laborers. In this sequence, 20.37 lakh workers registered with the Labor Department are being sent to the beneficiary’s account through DBT for maintenance.
Uttar Pradesh Shramik Maintenance Scheme Chart
|scheme name||labor allowance scheme|
|started by||By Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath|
|launch date||21 March 2020|
|beneficiary||state working family|
|an objective||To provide allowance to the workers of the state|
Purpose of Yogi Mazdoor Yojana
As you know, ever since there has been an outcry in the whole country due to corona virus, due to which people are very scared, due to which the workers are not able to go to their work, due to which the laborers are unable to go to their work due to lack of money. In view of these problems, the Uttar Pradesh government has started this Uttar Pradesh Mazdoor Allowance Scheme through this scheme for daily wage laborers and construction workers. To provide financial assistance of 1000 rupees to the workers to meet their daily needs by the state government. Which the laborers do not have any problem in drinking any kind of food at home.
Benefit of Labor Allowance Scheme
- Under this scheme, the state’s poor daily wage laborers and construction workers (rickshaw walas, hawkers, street vendors, hawkers, construction workers) will be provided financial assistance of Rs 1000 by the UP government.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided by the Uttar Pradesh government to 35 lakh laborers of the state.
- Yogi Adityanath said that the government will give 20 kg wheat and 15 kg rice to the BPL families of the state free of cost. These will be given to the people from PDS centers.
- The benefit of UP Mazdoor Allowance Scheme will be provided to the laborers of Uttar Pradesh only.
- Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath said, ‘We have made isolation wards in the state. There is no need to panic with this virus, there is a need to fight the challenges. He said that it has been decided to provide ration immediately to the labourers, hawkers etc.
- In Uttar Pradesh Majdur Bhatta Yojana , those laborers are being taken who are registered in Labor Department, Urban Development and Gram Sabhas.
- The benefit given under this scheme will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account by the government. Therefore, it is mandatory for the applicant to have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhar card.
Eligibility of Uttar Pradesh Majdur Bhatta Yojana
- Workers registered in the Labor Department, Urban Development and Gram Sabhas will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- If you do not have any registered certificate or document from any of the Labor Department, Urban Development or Gram Sabhas, then you will also not get the benefit of this scheme.
How to apply for Mazdoor Allowance Scheme?
- To apply under this scheme, the people of the state will have to go to the municipal corporation and apply for the registration of the people of the state under this scheme, the said form has been issued by the municipal corporation, municipality, municipal body, in the said form such Individuals will be filled in. which is not registered with the Labor Department. And is not a MNREGA card holder.
- Track shopkeepers / vendors, rickshaw / ace / tonga drivers, tempo / auto / e rickshaw drivers, daily wage laborers / mandi vendors / handcart drivers, other daily work persons etc. on the format attached to this category / classes. According to the available information, the nominated nodal officer in each municipal corporation, the executive officer in the municipal council/nagar panchayat will be responsible for feeding the deprived compiled information online.
- To feed the information of poor people online, the District Magistrate will designate an officer of Additional District Magistrate level as the nodal officer at the district level and an officer at the tehsil level as the nodal officer.
- The information form will be filled by the Municipal Commissioner from the Municipal Corporation level and the officer at the district level regarding the daily living of the people in the local body area.
- For the category mentioned in the above paragraph-2, the list of registered/verified track shopkeepers/vendors available in the urban local bodies, rickshaw puller/ace, tonga driver, registered list available in the urban local bodies can be used.
- For daily wage laborers, information can be collected by contacting the persons who gather at the labor stations. Apart from this, the desired information can also be obtained by contacting the registered organizations of other people living in daily life.
- In order to upload suitable missing information, the director, local body will soon issue the online portal and the user ID and password will be made available to the district magistrates of all the districts on the online portal soon. Who will provide the password to the nodal officers. This action will be taken in the coming 15 days. will be fulfilled.
Uttar Pradesh Workers fill nutrition plan online application how to pronounce?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply online to get the benefits under this scheme by the government, then follow the method given below and take advantage of the scheme.
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of the Labor Department. After going to the official website , the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Online Registration and Renewal , you have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this page you will see the login foam, you will see the option of Registration Now below in this login, you have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option a new page will open in front of you, on this page you have to click on the “New Registration” tab under the section ‘Member Registration’.
- Then you will be redirected to Nivesh Mitra Portal . On this page, click on “ Register Here ” link under ‘Entrepreneur Login’ section to open UP Yogi Mazdoor Bhatta Yojana Online Application Form .
- After this the registration form will open in front of you, you will have to fill all the information asked in this registration form like name, mobile, aadhaar number etc.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the Register button.